Since 1974, ABEC has been a leader in delivering integrated process solutions and services for manufacturing in the biopharmaceutical industry. A majority of the world's pharmaceutical and biotech companies are ABEC customers; with many of today's leading therapies manufactured by processes and equipment engineered, manufactured, installed and serviced by ABEC.
ABEC's unique value is based on long experience, complete in-house capabilities, a custom, flexible approach, and long-term credibility. Whether adding capacity or improving existing facilities, ABEC's turn-key solutions reduce overall cost and time to market while delivering maximum productivity.
• Support the activities of the Sales and Marketing/Product Development Departments.
• Provide technical guidance to internal & external customers.
• Support preparation of ‘Budgetary’ and ‘Firm’ proposals.
• Conduct/manage specification review to develop/confirm scope of work including exceptions & clarifications
• Develop cost estimates (material & labor).
• Develop project schedule.
• Support review of contractual terms & conditions.
• Project Management
• Lead and coordinate design engineering, procurement, manufacturing operations, quality, safety and other supporting functions throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manage internal project team and project activities.
• Manage internal & external project meetings (project status, design review, execution planning, etc.).
• Direct customer point of contact managing project execution.
• Manage project setup and maintenance within the company ERP system.
• Develop and manage project schedule, progress and forecast.
• Responsible for change control management on assigned projects.
• Responsible for project reporting and presentations both internally and externally.
• Manage planning and execution of customer acceptance testing and supporting documentation.
• Customer single point of contact on all project issues.
• Responsible for managing customer satisfaction.
• Administrative Functions
• Support corporate initiatives.
• Support and participate in safety procedures and initiatives.
• Support quality process and initiatives.
• Support and participate in continuous improvement process.
• Provide input for performance evaluations of project team members.
• Execute other tasks as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education: BS in Engineering (Biotech Eng., Chem. E., ME or Metallurgical/Materials Eng.
preferred Work Experience Required: 7 – 10 years post graduate in Engineering field Specific Training: 5 years in management positions
Skills: MS Office, MS Project