Assist with Project Management’s support of the Sales, Marketing, and Product Development activities:
Assist with Project Management activities and responsibilities as follows:
- Coordinate design engineering, procurement, manufacturing, operations, quality, safety and other supporting functions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate internal project team and project activities.
- Write detailed project order with itemized scope of entire repair/modification steps.
- Conduct internal & external project meetings (project status, design review, execution planning, etc.)
- Support project execution coordination.
- Support project setup and maintenance within the company ERP system.
- Administer change control management on assigned projects.
- Support project reporting and presentations.
- Assist with managing customer satisfaction.
- Comply with all ASME Code & NBIC requirements.
Assist in directing the activities of the Field Technicians.
- Assist in setting schedules and priorities of Field Technicians.
- Provide leadership to Field Technicians in project execution.
- Support corporate initiatives
- Support and participate in safety procedures and initiatives
- Support quality process and initiatives
- Support and participate in continuous improvement process.
- Provide input for performance evaluations of project team members.
Execute other tasks as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education: Technical Training, Industry Experience, Certificate or Degree preferred.
Travel Requirements: Up to 50% travel with overnight and extended stay potential. Valid driver’s license required.
Work Experience: 5 years min. experience in related field / industry.
Project Management or Project execution experience involving stainless steel vessels and ASME code a plus.